Management (TCM )
TCM services provide specialized, in-home case management services to Medicaid eligible individuals that primarily have moderate or severe physical, emotional, and/or mental health diagnosis. We assist in gaining access to:
- Housing services
- Vocational services
- Medical services
- Educational services
- Social/Behavioral services
- Other community services
TCM Coordinators work with you to offer support, empowerment, and link partners and resources to make a lasting difference in your life.
Community Support Associate (CSA)
CSA assists clients to work more extensively on their personal goals listed in their client-centered treatment plan in order to allow clients to live with maximum independence in the community. CSA will work with clients up to about 3 hours per day to help practice and implement these skills. The CSA will can work short-term or long-term to reach the client’s goals.
- Skill Training – Identify triggers for crisis and develop positive coping skills
- Medication Adherence Support – Adherence with taking medication as prescribed and side effects
- Community Resources – Learn local resources and how to use them
- Emotional Regulation Skills Development – Learn to understand and accept emotions, use healthy strategies and engage in healthy behaviors when distressed
- Crisis Management/Development – Recognize feelings, reach out to family/friends, and talk to others about the crisis
- Developing/Enhancing Interpersonal Skills – Learn and improve verbal and non-verbal communication skills, problem solving, decision-making, and assertiveness skills.
- Teaching Parenting Skills – Help parents learn and practice effective parenting
- Managing finances and shopping skills – Assisting to learn shopping skills, best buys, and effective budgeting strategies