Reiki Level 1 with John Bustle
Hands-on first-degree, Reiki students learn to use their hands to heal themselves and other people. There are four separate initiations (energy activations) given to each student that activate the flow of Reiki in their bodies. Students also learn the five Reiki Precepts, the history of the Reiki System, and the basic hand positions for self-treatment and the treatment of others. Students will begin to discover ways to use Reiki in their daily lives.
1) Students will learn the origins of Reiki its evolution over the last 100 years and how it differs from other energy systems currently available.
2) Students will learn how Reiki changes the energy channel flow once a student is initiated.
3) Students will learn the 12 steps of Reiki self-practice full body treatment and will have time to practice.
4) Students will learn the five Reiki precepts.
5) Students will experience four separate initiations to activate the flow of Reiki in their bodies.
Students will be proficient in treating themselves and others using the 12 hand positions and will understand why they are using them.