5th Annual Parsons Counseling Conference
Counselors, Play Therapists, any mental health professionals, teachers, guidance counselors, parents, case managers, anyone who works with children and teens, and those who work with and/or live with children with special needs.
Skill Level: These programs are appropriate for professionals of beginning, intermediate, and advanced skill levels.What Topics Will Be Covered?
Choose 2 three-hour classes daily you are interested in (4 different options offered each day)
- How to work with and get neurodivergent children and teens to engage (APT)
- Pornography/Gaming Addiction for teens and adults
- Empower Parents – 5 Parenting Techniques that work when working with children!
- Mindfulness/Hypnotherapy and other ways to tap into the subconscious
- Empowering and Acknowledging Children Through Therapeutic Language (APT)
- Using Art in therapy for all ages (APT)
- Medication and treatment for severe mental health disorders
- How to get services for children through adults for ADHD and Autism
Continuing education credit for this event is sponsored by Parsons Counseling, LLC. The program offers a total of 24.00 contact hours, or 6.00 contact hours for each day with each full daily attendance required. The CE processing fee is included with registration for counseling and Play Therapy. If you have any questions regarding continuing education, the program, grievance issues, or learning objectives, please contact the Training Institute Coordinator at 859-985-7862 or by emailing [email protected] Work toward becoming a Registered Play Therapist (RPT) by attending this conference. Go to www.a4pt.org for more information.
Parsons Counseling, LLC has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7101. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Parsons Counseling, LLC is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Parsons Counseling, LLC has been approved by APT as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, APT No. 17-496. Programs that do not qualify for APT credit are clearly identified. Parsons Counseling, LLC is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.