Parsons Counseling Mental Health Annual Conference
Parsons Counseling is committed to offer exceptional counseling by having well-trained clinical counselors to work with all ages and mental health and behavioral concerns.
- How to work with and get neurodivergent children and teens to engage (APT)
- Pornography/Gaming Addiction for teens and adults Empower Parents
- 5 Parenting Techniques that work when working with children!
- Mindfulness/Hypnotherapy and other ways to tap into the subconscious
- Empowering and Acknowledging Children Through Therapeutic Language (APT)
- Using Art in therapy for all ages (APT)
- Medication and treatment for severe mental health disorders
- How to get services for children through adults for ADHD and Autism
All trainings will be approved for the NBCC CUs. Classes that meet contact hour requirements for the Approved Association of Play Therapy CUs will be indicated by “APT”.
Who Should Attend?
Counselors, Play Therapists, any mental health professionals, teachers, guidance counselors, parents, case managers, anyone who works with children and teens, and those who work with and/or live with children with special needs.
Skill Level: These programs are appropriate for professionals of beginning, intermediate, and advanced skill levels.
Date: April 20-21, 2023
Time: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Location: First Christian Church
412 W Main Street, Richmond KY 40475
$60 for a 3 hour session
- $120 for a single day
- $200 for both days
- $175 for both days non-professionals/parent/ students
- $100 for both days student or parent volunteer